Global Pharma Consulting invites Swedish Life Science companies to participate in The Innovation Pavilion by Sweden at Arab Health 2018. Showcasing Sweden’s world-class range of skills and innovation in the health care and Life Science sector, this unique B2B networking concept has been conceptualized for companies wanting to enter the MENA region and partner with consultants who understand what it takes to do business in this environment.
Participants gain extensive exposure within a country-specific pavilion at Arab Health, the biggest healthcare exhibition in the MENA region which, in 2017, drew 4072 exhibitors. If you are serious about meeting the real decision makers from the GCC countries, your participation in The Innovation Pavilion by Sweden will be one of the most strategic moves you will make in 2018.
Background to the concept
In 2017, Global Pharma Consulting was the first private consultancy to host a country-specific pavilion at Arab Health. The Anglo Nordic Pavilion was highly successful and facilitated a significant number of introductions for its participants which have led to many new Swedish / MENA collaborations. In 2018, the pavilion space is larger and there are new packages and services, great networking events and more pre-arranged meetings with industry thought leaders. This, combined with attendance by Swedish and regional health officials, will see The Innovation Pavilion by Sweden raise the standard for effective, relevant Swedish business networking in this region’s rapidly expanding Life Science sector.
Going beyond the space-only show concept
We believe in taking things beyond the traditional space-only exhibition concept so when it comes to Arab Health, everything we do is about networking, raising visibility for participants and matching people who are likely to do business together.
- Targeted exposure to potential partners from the health care sectors in the region, in particular GCC countries
- Relevant B2B interactions that enable you to grow your presence in the MENA / GCC region
- A unique chance to interact with representatives in the healthcare sector in UAE / GCC
- Great social events and you are sure to enjoy some impromptu debates and informal workshops between VIPs, participants and visitors
- Access to Global Pharma Consulting’s marketing and media expertise to further raise your company’s profile
- A choice of packages and additional options, allowing you to align your participation to your strategy and budget
Swedish exports of medical and pharmaceutical products to the MENA region grew by approx. 22% between 2016 and 2017. Several GCC countries, as part of their Vision 2030, are seeking to raise the quality, accessibility and effectiveness of their medical care and related infrastructure. This translates into vast opportunities in many areas. Lifestyle diseases and e-health are just two critical focus areas in which Sweden can assist with expertise. The Innovation Pavilion by Sweden is strategically aligned to the MENA / GCC region’s health care targets so take advantage of Global Pharma Consulting’s insight and use this event to fast track your MENA / GCC export strategy.
Ideal for companies with larger budgets wanting their own ‘stand’ area and highly targeted face-to-face pre-arranged meetings with potential stakeholders that are relevant to their MENA export strategy. If products are displayed, they should fit on a small table.
Ideal for companies wanting their own ‘stand’ area and strong visibility at Arab Health within the context of Swedish exports and Life Science expertise. Excellent brand / logo exposure for an affordable budget. If products are displayed, they should fit on a small table.
Ideal for companies with smaller budgets wanting to test regional market sentiment. This is a great entry level package and first step to market entry for companies with small pocket-size products to display or companies that only want ‘virtual’ presence. Build your package up with additional items to boost your investment.
Ideal for companies with special requirements or needing to display larger products within the pavilion space.
For all the package pricing and for details on the Tailor-made package, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your package
Once you have decided on your package and any additional items, please email email@example.com and we will send you the paperwork to sign to secure your space.
In your email, please indicate your package choice and full company details for invoicing purposes. Please book early as this space sells fast.
If you have any questions on the packages, you are welcome to call us on +46 (0)8 408 0 4880.
- Our accommodation partner is Sofitel Downtown Dubai, just 10 -15 minutes from the exhibition venue. We can assist you with bookings at Sofitel Downton as needed.
- Car rentals are easily available at Dubai airport but you should book in advance if you can. Metro and taxi are available but during the peak hours they can be difficult to find or crowded. It is always possible to take a “limousine” or executive car service but these can be a bit more expensive. We are happy to assist you with the best ground transport solution for you / your company if you send us the details.
Feedback from 2017's participants
- A lot of interesting companies with a huge variety of areas. Networking in the pavilion was very good. Meeting with representatives from Ministry of Health was very valuable for the companies. Both of the evening receptions were great as well.
- Clearly Global Pharma stands out from similar facilitators both in terms of organisation and arrangements but even more so with regards to your personal contacts that you generously shared with participants. It is also evident that Global Pharma can “do the job all the way”. From the initial conception to actual business closure you can with confidence guide and advise in a somewhat challenging business context in the Middle East.
- Very impressive that you as organisers actually brought in so many high level visitors to the pavilion. Your proactive work sets an example for others to follow.
Which aspects of the Pavilion did you love?
- The constant attention paid by the visitors to the pavilion.
- The diversity of the companies in the pavilion and the welcoming attitude from everyone.
- The window marketing and giving away flyers.
- The invited people were very influential.
- The best is that so many people were moving around, and two very active girls on the side. Thank you!
- The proactive approach of attracting visitors to the pavilion, including official personnel.