Medicon Valley Alliance is looking to recruit a talented, extrovert and well-organised Project Manager to help us strengthen the networks between academia, the healthcare system, and the industry. As an MVA Project Manager your key responsibilities will be the following
• Develop, plan and execute networking activities
• Facilitate cross-border working groups within scientific strongholds
• Support our partners and members in finding collaboration partners
• Engage in project development and fundraising efforts • Participate and represent Medicon Valley Alliance in various working groups
• Map and analyze ongoing collaborations between Danish and Swedish Life science stakeholders in Medicon Valley
• Ensure a close dialogue with existing and potential members
Read the full job description on our webpage here, and apply yourself or forward to a qualified friend or contact.